Request More Information
Download your FREE Program Brochure to learn more. Complete the request form below.
Online Master of Business Administration
Drive Your Future in Business
Increase your value to your current or future employers and achieve your career goals. An online Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree from Benedictine University helps you obtain the necessary business credentials to ensure you are fully prepared to advance in your career. Our experienced faculty, student advisers and online community will help guide you through the process from start to finish. Choose from two online MBA options:
- Traditional, One-Course-at-a-Time MBA: Great for busy, working professionals.This program easily fits your schedule.
- Accelerated MBA: This time next year, you could have your MBA. Our accelerated track allows you to graduate in as little as one year. You'll quickly earn the credentials necessary to advance in your career.
Benefits of the online MBA program include:
- Enhanced Skill-Set: Distinguish yourself against your competition.
- Relevant Curriculum: Benedictine’s MBA includes coursework applicable to your current job and real-world issues.
- Join the Benedictine Community: We're here to support you as you work toward your career goals.
- Collaborate with Faculty and Peers: Our flexible online format allows many opportunities for collaborative learning with students from a variety of industry backgrounds.
Choose from Seven Distinct Focus Areas
Customize your degree to suit your area of interest. Benedictine offers seven concentrations to help you hone your skills in a variety of areas:
- Entrepreneurship and Managing Innovation
- Financial Management
- Health Care Administration
- International Business
- Internet Marketing
- Marketing Management
Plus, Benedictine offers various online dual-degree opportunities, including:
- Master of Public Health/MBA
- Master of Science in Nursing/MBA
- MBA/Master of Science in Management and Organizational Behavior
Students with an educational background in business may be able to waive up to four foundation courses, and in some cases, the GMAT requirement may be waived as well. And, if you graduate within three years, you may qualify for Benedictine’s Student Success Award of $4,000.